<body> <body> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=4494589736002304363" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
ADMI(RED)
Name : Siti Norliza
Age : 21
DOB : 020985

Interests : Reading,Surfing Net,Slacking

Friendster:
www.friendster.com/
profiles/daliza

Best viewed : 1024 x768

Sociable Intellectual Talented young Individual

BLABBE(RED)

TREASU(RED)
Claire
Sharifah
Ke Ying
Indian Stallion
Nick
Rozi
Sarinah
Rina
Khatijah

ENAMOU(RED
credits
designer : plastic.stud
although codings edited, they're from SHOTGUN
image : joinred.com

adobe photoshop cs

Do not remove credits, or else...

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

When the day is young and i am feeling fresh, let me just pen down my thoughts. What i thought to be dead will now be awakened. Yes, i am talking about my blog. Why have i decided to give it life again? Cause i need to do it for the module Print media and Editing. Damn! What it basically means is go to my blog and keep updating it to improve on my writing skills. It's not a must, but i'd do anything to improve my writing. Anything. Even if it means i have to bring a dictionary along everywhere i go, i will. I don't wanna screw up this course.

Lecture was pretty good the day before. I believe that my lecturer is a French. Well he sounds like one at least. He has a really good body i swear. When he crosses his arm you could actually see his well defined muscles. He was not the way i pictured at all. I was expecting either a really young man or a really old man. He was someone in between. He had the looks of Kevin Costner. Definitely not eye candy though. Too old for my liking. However, unlike my previous useless lecturer, he made the lecture really fun. I don't recall the last time i actually laughed throughout a whole lecture. He told us to make it a habit to visit the BBC website and read the Straits Times everyday. I prefer watching the news rather than reading about it. However, i do not have a choice do i? I have to be current. I'll keep it short for today. Alright, before i leave..here's a ripoff line....Rocks and stones can break your bones, but words can really hurt.