<body> <body> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=4494589736002304363" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
ADMI(RED)
Name : Siti Norliza
Age : 21
DOB : 020985

Interests : Reading,Surfing Net,Slacking

Friendster:
www.friendster.com/
profiles/daliza

Best viewed : 1024 x768

Sociable Intellectual Talented young Individual

BLABBE(RED)

TREASU(RED)
Claire
Sharifah
Ke Ying
Indian Stallion
Nick
Rozi
Sarinah
Rina
Khatijah

ENAMOU(RED
credits
designer : plastic.stud
although codings edited, they're from SHOTGUN
image : joinred.com

adobe photoshop cs

Do not remove credits, or else...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Every time I listen to the song 'Single' by Natasha Beddingfield, I get reminded of my attachment. I am listening to it right now while typing this. My receiver used to be my companion during the crappy attachment. I was pretty much updated when it came to music during that period of time. And the most commonly played song was ‘Single’ be it any radio station I tuned to. I loved the song and still do. I love the fact that it brings back memories of my attachment.
Yes I hated my attachment, but the song just brings back memories of how I survived those days. Bittersweet memories I must say.
Attachment reminds me of Michael Spicer. I miss him. I really do. He helped me during the ordeal. Fought for my grades and gave me a good grade though my supervisor gave me shitty grades throughout. He was a great lecturer. He gave me his house number and did not mind me calling his house. He was genuinely concerned about me and even told my supervisor off. The look on her face was priceless. Every time he came over to the company, I felt like crying in relief. Felt like i had finally someone to talk to who could help me. There were only three people in the company, two supervisors(husband and wife) and myself. It sucked being in that place.
Yea I’m too emotional, I know. Circumstances were such. Those with me during that time know what kind of shit I was in. And I thank those for listening to me and giving me confidence. Don't think i forgot about it. Don’t think I could have survived without you peeps. Though it’s been 2 or 3 years, I felt like I should thank people and also blog about it for memory sake.
One day if you end up being a big boss in some big company, and you have attachment kids working under you, please treat them properly and make sure you don't exploit them. Just a kind request by a victim. Thanks.