<body> <body> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=4494589736002304363" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
ADMI(RED)
Name : Siti Norliza
Age : 21
DOB : 020985

Interests : Reading,Surfing Net,Slacking

Friendster:
www.friendster.com/
profiles/daliza

Best viewed : 1024 x768

Sociable Intellectual Talented young Individual

BLABBE(RED)

TREASU(RED)
Claire
Sharifah
Ke Ying
Indian Stallion
Nick
Rozi
Sarinah
Rina
Khatijah

ENAMOU(RED
credits
designer : plastic.stud
although codings edited, they're from SHOTGUN
image : joinred.com

adobe photoshop cs

Do not remove credits, or else...

Monday, March 12, 2007

Connived…Conned

Why did it happen?
Wanted to know so much
As such,
I asked him, why you look so distraught

Secretly I wished it was that lady
I would have made you happier
Waiting for his answer…
Could it really be her?

She ditched you
I was elated
Is that true
I asked, to be sure

I stood by your side
Made you realize
I was the best choice
You couldn’t have found someone better

You made me yours
How happy I became
But the guilt still remains
That your first love went sour
All because of me, your secret admirer

I made your ex believe
That your only plan is to deceive
She is still my best friend though
And will always be

I am happy the way things are
No regrets whatsoever
However the fear is intense
It still torments

I hope you will never find out
The truth of the matter
That I am the conniver
Not you, for sure