<body> <body> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=4494589736002304363" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
ADMI(RED)
Name : Siti Norliza
Age : 21
DOB : 020985

Interests : Reading,Surfing Net,Slacking

Friendster:
www.friendster.com/
profiles/daliza

Best viewed : 1024 x768

Sociable Intellectual Talented young Individual

BLABBE(RED)

TREASU(RED)
Claire
Sharifah
Ke Ying
Indian Stallion
Nick
Rozi
Sarinah
Rina
Khatijah

ENAMOU(RED
credits
designer : plastic.stud
although codings edited, they're from SHOTGUN
image : joinred.com

adobe photoshop cs

Do not remove credits, or else...

Saturday, March 31, 2007

I won u in 2 u won me in 10
You claimed that i cheated
Guess thats ur plan

I was informing you, you took me to be rude
I needed manners you thought so too
If i never told you
You will do the same mistake again
If someone laughs at you
You might feel the pain

Kids have corrected me
I say oops i was wrong
They laugh at me
I shrug it off

Age is not a matter
The truth is always bitter

Because u told me to post it i posted it..lol..there u go ;)