<body> <body> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=4494589736002304363" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
ADMI(RED)
Name : Siti Norliza
Age : 21
DOB : 020985

Interests : Reading,Surfing Net,Slacking

Friendster:
www.friendster.com/
profiles/daliza

Best viewed : 1024 x768

Sociable Intellectual Talented young Individual

BLABBE(RED)

TREASU(RED)
Claire
Sharifah
Ke Ying
Indian Stallion
Nick
Rozi
Sarinah
Rina
Khatijah

ENAMOU(RED
credits
designer : plastic.stud
although codings edited, they're from SHOTGUN
image : joinred.com

adobe photoshop cs

Do not remove credits, or else...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Desperado

Should I choose this one or the other?
Unable to decide
No poems to recite
Oh! Why do I bother?

Feelings will never be reciprocated
Had always been the case
The truth has always been hard to face
Still it has made me interested

Bad news awaited me
It was not to be
Me and you, we were just poles apart
Never will be able to touch

So I turned to the other
He did not like me either

I didn’t quite care
Cause there is many fishes out there
One of them will be mine
Still..should i try and find?