<body> <body> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=4494589736002304363" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
ADMI(RED)
Name : Siti Norliza
Age : 21
DOB : 020985

Interests : Reading,Surfing Net,Slacking

Friendster:
www.friendster.com/
profiles/daliza

Best viewed : 1024 x768

Sociable Intellectual Talented young Individual

BLABBE(RED)

TREASU(RED)
Claire
Sharifah
Ke Ying
Indian Stallion
Nick
Rozi
Sarinah
Rina
Khatijah

ENAMOU(RED
credits
designer : plastic.stud
although codings edited, they're from SHOTGUN
image : joinred.com

adobe photoshop cs

Do not remove credits, or else...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I think i wasted my time sending that mail to my HOD. He din heed a word that i was saying. He still agrees with me but in actual fact i don think he does. He might not be ard in the skool but he is still buggin me with his "cleverness" via phone and mail. I serioulsy wasted my time. Why? Cos he still wants me to teach P1s n P2s IBook....i would not mind if it is P4s or 5s but P1 n 2!!!!!! Those kids just started learnin the damn PC!! They still have problems switchin on the PC!!! I am not gonna take responsibility if the Mac spoils. I wish him luck in his fantastic ideas. I wish he grows more brains after the HOD course. I hope they teach him how to think rationaly and not act smart. I hope he will learn to listen to people after these three months. I hope he keeps me in this skool tho i tend to give him my honest opinions which i know he doesn't like cos they are smarter than his. I hope he will stop being egoistic for once and realise that he is not always rite.
'Please stop doing things which is not necessary and think that they actually are. Cos every time u do smt it ends up cockin up. I know i am not as smart as u in hardware, i know i do ask ur help if i do not know how to switch on the projector, i know i know...i know i am thick skin to say this but i think i am much better than u when it comes to making decisions. Perhaps instead of getting equipments that we seriously do not need, try to make the computers in this skool work first. '

I think i can confirm this rite now. 'I hate the damn admin who is known as..'actually i don think i want her name to appear in my blog let alone tok abt her...forget it.

Aniwae eating rite for me is getting difficult day by day. I am startin to miss fried food, sweet drinks and CHOCOLATES!!! And fruits is getting tastless nowadays. Eating less carbohydrate actually sucks. Actually i am not on a diet just an 'eating rite' program. Which means more vege more fruits and less carbo. Just not used to it. But at the end of it all it better work. I better have lost weight. Not 1 or 2kg at least 10!! Thats my goal.

Going for a class today. Hope its just as cool as hip hop and as fun as cardio latino. Will update abt tt tml...tt is if i have the mood.