<body> <body> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=4494589736002304363" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
ADMI(RED)
Name : Siti Norliza
Age : 21
DOB : 020985

Interests : Reading,Surfing Net,Slacking

Friendster:
www.friendster.com/
profiles/daliza

Best viewed : 1024 x768

Sociable Intellectual Talented young Individual

BLABBE(RED)

TREASU(RED)
Claire
Sharifah
Ke Ying
Indian Stallion
Nick
Rozi
Sarinah
Rina
Khatijah

ENAMOU(RED
credits
designer : plastic.stud
although codings edited, they're from SHOTGUN
image : joinred.com

adobe photoshop cs

Do not remove credits, or else...

Monday, June 26, 2006

I could not wake up this morning. Could not drag myself to skool. Two reasons, one i was just too sleepy and used to wakin uo at 7 durin the hols, secondly din wanna go to skool wif my new haircut. But it was ok actually, some din bother abt it and only those who were close commented that it was good. So not bad. Aniwae tot i needed a change. I missed my first class on purpose today. The teacher is pregnant and so i believe there was a relief teacher who took over her, in which case she will not know that there is computer lessons for her class today. And i have washed my hands off those teachers who keep forgetting my lessons. I can't be running up and down for them and eventually find out that they don want to have lessons for that day. I prefer the guy teachers who actually make an effort to find out if there are comp lessons for that day. The lady teachers are crap. They feel that comp lessons are a waste of time as it eats their curriculum time. Not all think that way tho. But its irritatin to have people thinkin tt way. No wonder some of the teachers are crap when it come to IT. Jealous bunch! Just because they did not have tt opportunity does not mean their students shld not have it. Are they tryin to make me lose my job or wat? That is why i just don bother abt them animore. If the Hod of IT wants to ask me abt it i knoe wat to say.
Been watching Thank god you're here and Who's line is it. I am super hooked to it. Now all i do during my free time is watch these shows in you tube. I really love watchin shows that make me laf.
I was "stoning" and suddenly i tot abt poly life and how fun it was. Yeah it was hectic but it was enjoyable. I miss it. Nothin can be compared to poly life. I would'nt mind going back to those days. This school is a constant reminder of poly life. Its lab structure reminds me very much on the video lab. And when there's a competition approaching it feels like as tho i am doin one of my school projects. I cant wait to go back and gorge on the food in food court 3 and 6. I used to complain abt food court 6 and now i miss it.
Well tts it for the day. Waitin to go home....so sleepy...maybe i will take a nap...zzzzzzz...